Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Crow blinked. The human was staring at him weirdly, and it almost reminded him of the way that predators stared at their prey... Crow involuntarily shivered at that thought, then, with one more glance at the human, he turned back to the window.
"Wait!" Janus cried without thinking, feeling for his dagger on his belt. The window was shut, but now that his quarry had thumbs, he was now worried that it would open it instead.

"Wait!" Janus cried without thinking, feeling for his dagger on his belt. The window was shut, but now that his quarry had thumbs, he was now worried that it would open it instead.
Crow whipped around, this was the first time the human had said anything since his little thank you speak. He didn't notice Janus reaching for his dagger. "Um... yes?"

"You-You can't leave." Janus took out his dagger but was too afraid to move it any further. "You have to stay."
Crow's eyes widened in alarm as Janus took out his dagger. He considered opening the window and taking off, but he was afraid that he wouldn't be quick enough. And he had witnessed Janus's aim before. Crow stayed still, frozen to the spot. "What... what do you want with me?" his said, his voice wavering.

Persepolis saw her friend zone out and asked kindly, "What are you thinking about?" While she waited for an answer she played with an arrow.
Luna sighed, before admitting somewhat bashfully "Alec. I shouldn't be thinking of him so much, but some reason that stupid hunter has himself locked in to my thoughts and feelings." She gave a soft chuckle, before she muttered "I don't even know if I should be trying this." Her eyes fell to the water, endlessly lost in thought.

Sorry, If I do, they get buried.)
River blushed even deeper, and snuggled up to him a little more as he kissed her stomach. (Sorry, not really sure of what to have her do.)
(lol dont say sorry its fine where she is. And no worries)
Xylo kept his eyes on hers until she snuggled closer to him, which is when he maneuvered his arms to bring her closer, holding her close in a gentle and caring manner. He kissed her cheek gently before he teased lightly "You always blush like this, or only around me, Ms. Vampire?"

Luna sighed, before admitting somewhat bashfully "Alec. I shouldn't be thinking of him so much, but some reason that stupid hunter has himself locked in to my thoughts and feelings." She gave a soft chuckle, before she muttered "I don't even know if I should be trying this." Her eyes fell to the water, endlessly lost in thought.
Persepolis put her arrow away, focusing on their conversation. "I think you should go for this if it will make you happy. If he truly cares about you, he'd want you to." She paused, letting Luna speak if she wanted to.

Persepolis put her arrow away, focusing on their conversation. "I think you should go for this if it will make you happy. If he truly cares about you, he'd want you to." She paused, letting Luna speak if she wanted to.
Luna kept silent for a few moments, acknowledging what her friend had just commented. But she didn't think Alec cared...or did he? He had let her come back day after day and had begun to warm up to her, but did that mean he cared about her. Luna finally spoke up after a while contemplating, murmuring "I'm not really sure if he cares about me. I think he doesn't care about anything...to survive. So that he doesn't get destroyed on the inside if and when he loses said thing or person." She added thoughtfully "Besides, there's plenty of humans to go around, so that he would settle on an Aves isn't really realistic, is it?"

Crow's eyes widened in alarm as Janus took out his dagger. He considered opening the window and taking off, but he was afraid that he wouldn't be quick enough. And he had witnessed Janus's aim before. Crow stayed still, frozen to the spot. "What... what do you want with me?" his said, his voice wavering.
Janus was startled because he wasn't sure how to respond. He couldn't kill it - not now. It would have been easy when it was a bird. But it was an Aves now. His grip on his weapon faltered. He had never felt so conflicted in his life.
"You're my prisoner now," he breathed at last.

Back
Top Bottom