Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Crow blinked. Did he... open the window? Bewildered, he cautiously hopped out of his hiding place. The window was indeed open. Excitement swept through Crow, and he flapped his wings, finally dislodging the annoying white fabric. He leaped into the air, flapping clumsily, and hit the top of the window. It swung shut like a trapdoor. Oops... again. He cawed in irritation at himself, and turned back to an Aves. Reaching back to make sure he his hoodie was still there, he crept to the window and pulled at it. It made a loud creaking sound. Crow froze.

( :oops: @Dawnclucks22 )

(I think Alec may be deaf XD)

(Crow will never be shipped! *evil laughter* :p)
Janus froze in horror. The bird had turned into an Aves, the very things his people hunted. Frozen against the wall, he found his voice. “W-What are you?”

(Everyone will be shipped...everyone. JK :p)
(Crow's only 13... XD)
Janus froze in horror. The bird had turned into an Aves, the very things his people hunted. Frozen against the wall, he found his voice. “W-What are you?”
(Wait, he was there the whole time? I'm starting to think Crow is deaf. And blind. XD)

Crow still had his hand on the window. I should just turn into a crow and fly away. He thought, but couldn't make himself do it. Sure, this human had injured him, but he had also saved him... he deserved some sort of thanks. Crow cleared his throat. "Er, thank you... human, for saving me." he coughed. I haven't spoke in human-speak for a long time. He coughed again before continuing, "Even though you wound me, I'm grateful for... your help."

(Crow's only 13... XD)

(Wait, he was there the whole time? I'm starting to think Crow is deaf. And blind. XD)

Crow still had his hand on the window. I should just turn into a crow and fly away. He thought, but couldn't make himself do it. Sure, this human had injured him, but he had also saved him... he deserved some sort of thanks. Crow cleared his throat. "Er, thank you... human, for saving me." he coughed. I haven't spoke in human-speak for a long time. He coughed again before continuing, "Even though you wound me, I'm grateful for... your help."
Janus wasn’t sure how to respond. His mouth opened and closed several times before he replied. “You’re welcome, I guess,” he breathed. He wasn’t sure whether to reach for the bow hung on the wall or not. “Now listen. I’ll let you go, just this once, if you don’t tell anyone what happened here.” His voice shook.

Persepolis nodded, agreeing, "Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I hope he doesn't bore of seeing me." She looked away, derailing her thoughts into what might happen if he did.
Luna quickly reassured, even though her voice was genuine as this is what she truly believed, "I don't think anyone could get bored of you Persepolis." She offered her friend a smile before she put her point to rest.

Luna quickly reassured, even though her voice was genuine as this is what she truly believed, "I don't think anyone could get bored of you Persepolis." She offered her friend a smile before she put her point to rest.
Persepolis nodded, content at that statement.
She walked to the river's edge, stooping to pick up a flat rock. After a second she threw it and watched as it skipped several times across the surface.

River smiled softly as his eyes went to her stomach, and his hands ventured out to brush against it.
Xylo's words caused her to blush a deep red. "I do, and I hope you know that I love you, too." River said softly.
Xylo smiled at her blush, reaching out to touch it in the same affectionate and pleased manner as she always did. He then responded softly "I know you do. You show me every day, and I love that about you." HE gave her a small smile, before he kissed her belly softly as he explained "Besides, there's this to remind me as well, so."

Back
Top Bottom