Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Pics
(I edited my post because I made it so that Xylo has a different power, but this is fine.) Xylo looked over at her, showing himself. He explained quietly "I was trying to pass by, I saw you were thinking about something and didn't want to disturb you." He kept walking, intent on respecting her privacy, trying not to look like he was fine, ignoring the looming thoughts raging on in his head.
(Yeah that's my fault I switched his power but we can just keep RPing I just replied to you.)
(I just posted a different one. And I forgot to say her hand was on her dagger in the last post, sorry, I missed your reply, my fault XD)
River gave him a glare then nodded. "Oh, I see." She paused, removing her hand from her dagger. "I didn`t hear you say you went out, but if you didn`t, I can understand that."

(I just posted a different one. And I forgot to say her hand was on her dagger in the last post, sorry, I missed your reply, my fault XD)
River gave him a glare then nodded. "Oh, I see." She paused, removing her hand from her dagger. "I didn`t hear you say you went out, but if you didn`t, I can understand that."
Xylo ignored her glare, not responding back in a hostile way. He did take it as she wanted to be left alone, however. That's the way it seemed, at least for him. On the outside it did, but ,perhaps on the inside maybe all she wanted was someone to lean on. He stopped that train of thought and replied quietly "Yeah I left before you did I think. I'll leave you alone now." He turned to continue walking, somewhat ashamed that he hadn't asked if she wanted to talk or something. As he turned away from her, that thought was only magnified as he pondered "She's broken, just like you. You both act cold on the inside but have a storm of emotion within." His demons shook that thought out of his head, forcing him to be the cold, heartless man he had to endure being for years.

Last edited:
Persepolis reached the cabin and dropped the pile of limbs just outside the door, pocketing the rope she had made.
Persepolis made beds for everyone, evenly spaced around the fire. They weren't completely comfortable, but they'd do.
Stoking the fire, she transformed into a bird and flew off again.

Ignace walked thru the halls of the mansion, heading to her room to get her spear so she could do some scouting.

Back
Top Bottom