Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Pics
Horius turned around as his frame disappeared, seeing her mouth bleeding. His muscles tensed at anger at himself. How could he do such a thing to a woman who had confessed her past to him, who trusted him. He followed the bird’s outlines for miles, using his power to keep a mental tracker on her until she landed. Once she eventually did, he arrived five minutes later, and pleaded “I’m sorry River. I thought you wanted me to leave. Please forgive me.”, looking straight at the bird’s beast eyes.
River turned into her Aves form and stared at him, her face a mask. "How did you find me? Oh, wait, tracker, right." She paused and a bush rustled, which she glanced at, then looked back to him. "Your sorry? You want me to forgive you? I`m the one who ran off like a wimpy child. Not you."

Holding up her hands to show she wasn't reaching for a weapon, she replied: "Yes, I followed all of you. It wasn't hard to find your trail, but I wouldn't say it was easy."

Stephen turned away, & started walking around the cabin, watching for anyone who wasn't supposed to be there.

Crow sat on a branch, leaning against the tree he was perched upon. He absentmindedly fidgeted with his sword, then tensed as he heard footsteps. A human! Or another Aves? He tucked his sword into a convenient hole, shoving it down into the trunk of the tree. He transformed into a crow, crouching down silently, watching and listening for movement.

River turned into her Aves form and stared at him, her face a mask. "How did you find me? Oh, wait, tracker, right." She paused and a bush rustled, which she glanced at, then looked back to him. "Your sorry? You want me to forgive you? I`m the one who ran off like a wimpy child. Not you."
Xylo argued “No. I turned my back on you. When you wanted to say something. You bit your tongue and started bleeding. I’m not stupid.” He continued in a soft tone “What did you want to tell me?”, sitting on a rock across from her, ready to listen to whatever she needed to say. She needed someone to lean upon. He had never had anyone and he knew how wretched it felt. A feeling of desolation that never seemed to leave was the best way he could describe it.

Last edited:
Crow sat on a branch, leaning against the tree he was perched upon. He absentmindedly fidgeted with his sword, then tensed as he heard footsteps. A human! Or another Aves? He tucked his sword into a convenient hole, shoving it down into the trunk of the tree. He transformed into a crow, crouching down silently, watching and listening for movement.
Janus thought he heard something and looked up, but it was only a crow. He moved on.

Janus thought he heard something and looked up, but it was only a crow. He moved on.
Hmm. Only a human. Crow thought, slightly disappointed. He looks like a hunter. Maybe I can follow him, and find out where the hunter camp is. Anyway, I'm perfectly safe if I stay in crow form... He looked around, wondering if any of his crow-family was near. Seeing no one, he flapped to another tree, looking down at Janus.

Hmm. Only a human. Crow thought, slightly disappointed. He looks like a hunter. Maybe I can follow him, and find out where the hunter camp is. Anyway, I'm perfectly safe if I stay in crow form... He looked around, wondering if any of his crow-family was near. Seeing no one, he flapped to another tree, looking down at Janus.
Heading away from the village, Janus went on. The leaves crunched under his feet but the forest was mostly quiet.

Heading away from the village, Janus went on. The leaves crunched under his feet but the forest was mostly quiet.
Crow flapped from one tree to the next, trying to move stealthily. He was starting to get bored with this human. He decided to have some fun, and flew right past Janus's face, letting out a loud caw. He landed in a tree, inwardly laughing.

Back
Top Bottom