Lighter-than-air pan rolls

Quote:
Thanks, Terrie, we've got a scale but the half-half-half-third might be simpler...I'd be sitting there all night trying to get *exactly* 2.5 oz for each one.
roll.png

...ah well, my wife's gonna think I've lost it for sure now!
clap.gif

Thanks again!
Ed

I always weighed new doughs til I got the feel of it.

I had gotten really good at hacking off 1#3oz of french bread dough to make a one pound loaf.

I use a kitchen scale often. I have a lot of pounds and oz cookie recipes.
smile.png

Thanks Katy and ozark hen for ya'll's input...ping-pong ball size, hmmm, I can do that.
smile.png

Now, to catch my wife gone or with her guard down so I can destroy, er..., mess the kitchen up a little bit.
wink.png

Ed

I made them smaller because I ran the recipe and found that each roll (if you make 24) is 250 calories.....EACH. And that's before butter.
th.gif

Haven't had time to read this whole thread - but have just got started making homemade bread and these rolls look wonderful. Will have to give them a try. Katy and others - there is another thread going called "What are you baking now?" that has lots of good baking recipes too. Maybe we should start one that is "What Bread are you making?" since the other thread has all kinds of baked goods. Just a suggestion and thanks for sharing your great recipe and talent.

Sandee

Quote:
Honey, do I LOOK like I am worried about calories? I know I should be but if I am making these rolls, then that is all out the window. I make up a honey-butter to brush the tops with as soon as they come out of the oven. ..and I wonder why I am not losing weight!
idunno.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Honey, do I LOOK like I am worried about calories? I know I should be but if I am making these rolls, then that is all out the window. I make up a honey-butter to brush the tops with as soon as they come out of the oven. ..and I wonder why I am not losing weight!
idunno.gif
gig.gif

uuuhhhh, what's a calorie????
funny.gif
_slowdance__by_serge.gif

Back
Top Bottom