Is the like button working properly?

• Not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
It seems to me this feature is getting worse instead of better. I used to have to hit the like button twice to get it to work. Now it seems that every time i refresh a page, the likes i gave a missing. Getting frustrated. Anyone else with this issue?:barnie
Are you refreshing or using the go back to last page thingy? If you like a post, then go to another page, then go back to a page using the back arrow or whatever, the likes on that page will not be visible, but they are there, you just have to do a proper refresh to see them.

Last edited:
I haven't been having this specific problem, but quite a number of times I have clicked the 'like' button and it sends me to another page to see if I want to like the post? Then I have to hit that 'like' button and it'll send me back to the thread.

I have Chrome for my browser. It is a Samsung phone. This is a new issue. I go offline, come back, refresh and my likes that i posted are gone. If no one else is having issues, don't fret. I am spending less time here anyway due to health issues.

I haven't been having this specific problem, but quite a number of times I have clicked the 'like' button and it sends me to another page to see if I want to like the post? Then I have to hit that 'like' button and it'll send me back to the thread.

This can happen if the page hasn't fully loaded yet and/or if you have something blocking / interfering with the code on the site (like addons, extensions, ad blockers, etc)

Back
Top Bottom