This might sound completely and utterly stupid on my end but now I worry it was the nipple waterers (?), maybe they were not getting enough water being 3 weeks old. Possibly why the slightly greenish brown poops? They seem to be getting a bit darker and more normal with time. It has only been 4 hours and since going back to a different waterer everyone seems fine. Possibly she drank too much water to compensate when i switched them?

This might sound completely and utterly stupid on my end but now I worry it was the nipple waterers (?), maybe they were not getting enough water being 3 weeks old. Possibly why the slightly greenish brown poops? They seem to be getting a bit darker and more normal with time. It has only been 4 hours and since going back to a different waterer everyone seems fine. Possibly she drank too much water to compensate when i switched them?
Yes that doesn't sound like it could be what happened.
Sounds exactly like what happened.
I'm glad you caught it in time.
If you want to go back to the nipples you really have to make sure that each one knows how to use it..keep a close eye on them.

No question is stupid. Keep asking them.
That is how you will become a crazy chicken lady faster! ;)

Thank you SO much for everything today! I want the best for my littles and I am so glad there are such kind people to help out!
I want the best for them too!
I hope you got everything under control for now.
Do not ever hesitate to post a question.
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom