List of Silkie Breeders

Are there any silkie breeders that are in, or can ship to Maine? I'm looking for good healthy stock for breeding and eggs. Broodyness and mothering instinct is more important than pretty to me.

Are there any silkie breeders in the Georgia, Alabama , or Florida area alao interested in frizzels , olive eggers, Americana, and salmon fav.

Are there any silkie breeders that are in, or can ship to Maine? I'm looking for good healthy stock for breeding and eggs. Broodyness and mothering instinct is more important than pretty to me.
We have silkies and honestly our hatchery ($2.99) large fowl cochins have been better mommies and hatch birds. Silkies take a long time to mature. So if you want mothering instinct the cochin may be something to look into. They are relatively hardy birds too.

I have a few PQ Silkies but am now interested in purchasing SQ Silkie but not break the bank if possible
1f911.png
. I would be new to showing so need something simple to start with that hopefully wouldn't be a disqualification. I'm near Houston TX

Back
Top Bottom