Listen to this doll!

What really got me was that preacher saying the packaging has a picture of a "little chinese girl wearing a blonde wig so she can look like an American girl and sell it". Ummm, so if you look Chinese, you can't be an american, and it wouldn't sell unless the girl looked "American"? He sounded idiotic to me.

And now we know why this country is going to He_ _ in a handbasket.

It's because of ignorant, self righteous idiots who get all indignant because someone buys a toy and simply turns it on for you to listen to it.

I'm not deaf and I heard it as clear as day.

Heaven help us!

I assume the doll would be given to a child. What kid would even know what the alleged sentence means anyway?
lau.gif

Oh right I forgot if your not christian your evil..silly me. In any form I think parents have alot more to worry about than a doll that babbles. . . . I agree that snopes seemed to clear up the issue quite well.

We will all have our own opinions on things and all chose things to feel strong or defensive about but arguing doesnt help. Lets go back to happy chicken talk and enjoy our lives and help one another this doll has taken up to much of our time on earth as it is.
yippiechickie.gif

Okay i'm done preaching ....

I didn't listen to the preacher....but how are the dolls saying that. FP said they didn'y make them that way... Doll hackers? After they were produced and before they went to the stores?

But I do agree with what a couple people on his forum said.. a doll shouldn't make one question their religion... but I do think they should get them off the shelves it's just creepy.

Don't they sell "god" dolls at the Christian store?
I'd think they have "allah" dolls, "Huhamed", "Budda" and any other religeous Icon to choose from.
I don't get what the problem is.....
idunno.gif

Are we so closed minded of other people's beliefs?

I saw a black Jesus and a black Santa once, Didn't make me want to join those red necks in sheets.

Last edited:
Quote:
Havent seen "Mohamed " yet. But they make Barbies with veils. And wasnt Jesus a light brown/tan color to begin with? I mean the way they are colred in the region he lived?

Back
Top Bottom