Little Lou

Pics
Wow...you have amazingly older ducks and chickens..you obviously give them great care! I can only hope that ours can be so healthy..a few we got came hurt..Daisy..she usually stays in her own pen because she can’t get around at all and I have to carry her in and out of the pond..but the last few days she’s she’s had a spark and hobbled to the big pen so I put her in. She loves it..in fact she made it out to the house today..and it’s at least 100 yards...I was so happy for her. I have always had a thing for the underdog. But most of my d
Wow...you have amazingly older ducks and chickens..you obviously give them great care! I can only hope that ours can be so healthy..a few we got came hurt..Daisy..she usually stays in her own pen because she can’t get around at all and I have to carry her in and out of the pond..but the last few days she’s she’s had a spark and hobbled to the big pen so I put her in. She loves it..in fact she made it out to the house today..and it’s at least 100 yards...I was so happy for her. I have always had a thing for the underdog. But most of my dducks I get get at the local feed store and they call me when they are in..or they might order something this spring I might like to
Wow...you have amazingly older ducks and chickens..you obviously give them great care! I can only hope that ours can be so healthy..a few we got came hurt..Daisy..she usually stays in her own pen because she can’t get around at all and I have to carry her in and out of the pond..but the last few days she’s she’s had a spark and hobbled to the big pen so I put her in. She loves it..in fact she made it out to the house today..and it’s at least 100 yards...I was so happy for her. I have always had a thing for the underdog. But most of my dducks I get get at the local feed store and they call me when they are in..or they might order something this spring I might like to try. It’s nice to live in a small community where people know each other. I guess you could say we’re retired..my husband owns 35 apartments..so he only has to do things when issues come up...we have 35 acres here..mostly hayfields...in fact. In the summer the ducks would get lost in the hay, so Chris would mow ton of pathways for them. And at night we’d go. On the golf cart looking for them.lol. They are a hoot! We love the goats...we are hoping at least one is pregnant, that’s why we bought the billy goat.❤️ We put the duckLings...we got them ...Sept17 and September 26 the were a week apart but blended fine..tonight we finally put them in the big pen with the ducks. It went pretty well..took about 8 tries to get them in...they are used to go into another pen near it..bit went good! I he ken on them and they were. All settled in for the night

ido have an unrelated question about Muscovy...My Guy..I never Before..tonight, I saw some white, like discharge by the front of his eyes...I have read ow ducks need to cln their eyes and all that...but I gave also read that eye discharge can be a sign of illness..no I need to go separate him...is he sick...is was too dark for pictures

ido have an unrelated question about Muscovy...My Guy..I never Before..tonight, I saw some white, like discharge by the front of his eyes...I have read ow ducks need to cln their eyes and all that...but I gave also read that eye discharge can be a sign of illness..no I need to go separate him...is he sick...is was too dark for pictures
a

ido

Well, two are doing better..Lou got worse yesterday...he hurt his foot bad...he is prone to limping...I never see an injury..yesterday I saw a cut on the one nickel part underneath..so we soaked...tried B12. He won’t go for the smell right now..I need a new way to sneak it..we did grapes tomato watermelon..squash...anyways I put the blue coat spray on it but didn’t wrap it since it’s a swamp mess here now..then I put him in his old duck den last night...next to other rest up ducks...but he didn’t eat his kitten food so I’m going to put his best friend in tonight..I only didn’t because I wanted him to get the food...we soaked again today...we’re watching closely

Back
Top Bottom