Little Miss Rad's 1st Birthday Admiration Thread!!

Reinsaway

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 24, 2014
McMinnville OR
Howdy Everyone!!

As of late I haven't been very active on this forum.. but considering my little baby Rad turns 1 year old tomorrow I just HAVE to show her off!

Rad is a Modern Game/ Hatch cross hen, she was a gift from a family friend and she taught me that chickens can be intelligent and lovable little creatures, often outsmarting the family dogs ;) Her only problem.. This bird's got BALLS! She hates other chickens, has beaten full grown roosters bloody (Standard sized ones I might add!) and beats up our dogs too :p

Well tomorrow Nov 4th is my little babies first birthday, and I figured she deserves a thread where you all can gaze upon her beauty!

I guess you could say that there is no match for her out there!
wink.png
Just look at her strut her stuff!

Happy birthday to beautiful little Rad! That dog looks pretty scared of her! I have a hen that's a lot like Rad. She's a little silkie and she picks fights with huge standard roosters!

Happy birthday to beautiful little Rad! That dog looks pretty scared of her! I have a hen that's a lot like Rad. She's a little silkie and she picks fights with huge standard roosters!

A silkie picking fights!? All the silkies I come across get beat up by everyone and everything :p

A silkie picking fights!? All the silkies I come across get beat up by everyone and everything :p
Miss- I mean queen- Ebony will NOT be beat up by anyone! I put her into a cage next to a huge standard Ameracauna rooster and she attacked him through the bars until I got to separate them.
Congrats on your first crow from Rad! Ebony crows sometimes when she gets angry. Our hens should meet!
lol.png

Miss- I mean queen- Ebony will NOT be beat up by anyone! I put her into a cage next to a huge standard Ameracauna rooster and she attacked him through the bars until I got to separate them.
Congrats on your first crow from Rad! Ebony crows sometimes when she gets angry. Our hens should meet!
lol.png
We need to have a kind of BYC convention.. and people could bring their favorite chickies to show off
thumbsup.gif

That would be fantastic! The problem is that I'm smack-dab in the middle of the US and you're on the weat coast.
sad.png

Last edited:
That would be fantastic! The problem is that I'm smack-dab in the middle of the US and you're on the weat coast.
sad.png
You should get video of both of them crowing...I know easier said than done. Once the videos are posted, then take a video of each hen watching the other hen crowing. I, for one, would like to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom