Lock down humidity help

Doesn't really matter what you use, just as long as they both can get to a warm area, and a cooler area, feed and water.

Is the little one's belly ok?
Yes I think it seems to have shrunk a bit fluff is covering it he's still less active at times and peeps more often and moves more often....

Thank you so much WV! Will pass this along to my partner in crime!
Post # 18 and 25 of the following link should help with your rooster issue! Best I've read so far on how to make your roosters act right. Cockerels in this case.
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1149551/aggressive-rooster/10

That's good the second one has progressed a lot since yesterday and has started to eat and drink already! They bite each other's legs and fluff so I thought they didn't get along hopefully they are just playing

That's good the second one has progressed a lot since yesterday and has started to eat and drink already! They bite each other's legs and fluff so I thought they didn't get along hopefully they are just playing

Just getting to know each other. They are soooo cute!! Congrats!

My humidity in my incubator is On 41%....but theres no water in the tray. It's day 1 !! When I put water in it goes above 50%. Do i need water in the incubator if humidity is right without it ??

Back
Top Bottom