Lockdown tomorrow, anyone else this weekend?

big_smile.png
Omgosh! How exciting! Mine were locked down last night....No action yet
fl.gif

I have my first pip! It's off to church I go, good thing, or I would be hovering over the bator every half and hr or so, or so..or..
ya.gif

Yep, now the fun starts, and it sounds like a lot of you are starting or have some hatched...congrats....!!
wee.gif

I've got to get the brooder ready, you never know how fast they will come once starting to pip, I know, I know, should have that done, but have been working on introducing a young baby I got to my larger babies outdoors..it's working out thank goodness..she is a Golden Cuckoo Marans, sooo sweet, for now.
smile.png

Quote:
Wouldn't be surprised if you see a pip at least by tomorrow..just a thought, no promises....we never know, but yours have sounded like they are doing well too.
pop.gif

Quote:
I'm glad you posted this. It's a relief to many, even a great reminder to me, that yep, it takes a while sometimes, more often than not, for them to hatch once pipped. Thanks, hope you are having fun!
celebrate.gif

I know....I really thought it was a goner...I do have one that pipped lower and some brownish fluid leaked out and nothing else has happened....Im afraid for that one. Have 2 out 2 almost zipped and 2 pipped. Have a total of 10 eggs, hopping for a good hatch. They are lively little buggers.

Tracy

Came home to 5 pips..was worried I was going to miss out on the one that had started to pip before I left because it had opened the spot bigger before I left, but, little stink is still in there. I have 17 eggs..I think I'm going to have a few chicks by tomorrow!
smile.png
How about tonight? Come on little ones..
jumpy.gif

Lost the one with the fluid....dont know what happened. Have 2 that have pipped but no action...Im worried but after the first one took so long there is hope....so far 4 Buff Orphingtons.

Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Tracy

Back
Top Bottom