LOL! My MySpace is Wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaJean

Songster
12 Years
Sep 30, 2007
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Hahaha! Apparently the owners of those two Huskies that got shot for killing chickens posted my MySpace address somewhere, because my MySpace blog is overrun with psycho dog lovers. Come join the fun!

*Edited to remove link because of profanity contained there.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh, people are so cruel. It is supposed to be a special time of year when you treat others with that Holiday cheer. I now know why I never go to MYspace. I will stay here with the nice chicken people.

Oh by the way, though, if you do join in, let's make sure that we give people a better impression of chicken lovers than these bozos have given of dog lovers, shall we?
smile.png

LisaJean, those people are not worth the aggravation it would take to log in and post a comment, they will NEVER understand that our chickens are as much our pets as their dogs were. Laura

Oh my gosh! That's actually the first time I've ever been on MySpace ... I also have no desire to go back there.

I love my dogs.

I love my chickens.

The dog owners were 100% responsible and wrong in this situation ... I don't harbor any ill-will to the chicken owners. They did what they thought they had to do to protect their property/friends (chickens).

After reading the responses from the dog owners on MySpace I'm ashamed to share the human race with them.

I agree that we chicken owners (and responsible dog owners) need to show people true human compassion and understanding and not wallow in the filth with those other people.

Lisa, that gal that said your chickens were using you .... you could say that those two dogs were USING their owners because it was free lunch for them for years while they lounged in a back yard and went awol when they wanted to lmao...

It must have been like a holiday resort to those dogs.

Arklady

After reading what people wrote on your blog and all over the internet . . .it is clear to see (and now i can too since i am a preoud chicken lover!) that people think that chickens are only "harvested" for food and are some barnyard animal with no emotional ties. They all just need educated!

I have 3 dogs who constantly get out of my yard, luckily I have understnading neighbors and we all watch over each others pets. However, if one of my dogs got into my coop or even my neighbors coop, I would be sad at the loss of my dog, but I would totally understand that the negligance was mine. People have every right to protect whatever they want on their property. Whether the chickens were free range, of in a coop, it doesn't matter. They were on the man's property and he was well within his right to do so.

We all know if one of our animals, whether it be a chicken, a cat or a dog or ehatever we pay to feed and love and care for, no one else's animal has the right to come onto our property and destroy that . . . .enough said.

Let these people keep running their mouths if it makes them feel better. They'll soon have nothing left to say. An issue only keeps going on if their is an oppossing side, just feel sorry for the poor @#$'s and move on!

Ok, I feel better now! RIP to any pet that was destroyed in vain! How's that for a headline!

What they are saying just doesn't make sense. Are most of them just kids?
Ok - I read a little more... Lisa, I wouldn't waste my time and energy on them!

Last edited:
i posted on there my screen name's Tayler , feel free to add me lisa. i posted my side of the deal lol this is going to be pretty einteresting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom