LOOK what I just got, for FREE!!!

Leah - That is a good idea (I think). It will probably be easier to just spin it and then gingerly lay it down on it's back side, rather than trying to lift it and carry it onto a trailer, then it could just be slid down a little and then stood straight up when we got home with it. I will have to make sure that the trailer is long enough. It's total height is around 11'. Thanks.

Dorothy

Wildsky -

That is exactly what I have said, whenever I see some of the "FREE" things that I have seen BYC members showing that they have received....lol

SterlingAcres -

Thanks. I think that it will make a nice coop. That is if my son doesn't try to make it a playhouse/fort....LOL

My hubby would want more than coffee....
lol.png
jumpy.gif

I have actually moved a building before... we lifted it and put it on pipes ( like old fence poles and rolled it to the trailer and then loaded it and did the same to slide it in.... But yeh at the time it was a freebee and my hubby was not very happy either
somad.gif
But to me free is worth the hassell
wee.gif

Soooo good luck!

Last edited:
Quote:
Dorothy, I just stepped out and measured my pickup bed. It is 50" between wheel-wells. And, it a full size bed so it is 8' long.

There is a playhouse just like yours down the road from me. And, there was one across the street from Dad's, years ago. (That little girl is now 19; a year younger than my youngest kid. They were best friends for years but I was never invited to visit the playhouse
roll.png
.)

I think the playhouse was built to be carried in a pickup. Got one?

You did good
smile.png
!!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom