Look what was dropped off at my house .... (pictures )

PaigeHgibson

Songster
8 Years
Mar 2, 2011
VIRGINIA
This little girl was abandoned at my house 2 months ago , i actually saw the car stop and toss her into my yard ... couldnt get any plates
she was terrifed and ran into the woods
a week later i heard yowling at my door and there she was a matted , starved shaking mess
i brought her in and fed her and put her on my bed , she was suprisingly calm when my boyfriend helped me shave her belly ( the matts were to thick to brush out )

she is so sweet and loving even after all she has been through , we have named her Pumkin and fattened her , up and got the poor thing spayed she has obviosly had lots of kittens

she reminds me of my british shorthair i had for 17 years who had to be put down because of cancer 5 months ago just a all around good cat

she will never have to worry about being abandoned again

BEFORE

81374_paiges_poultry_141.jpg

81374_paiges_poultry_139.jpg

AFTER

81374_paiges_poultry_179.jpg

81374_paiges_poultry_181.jpg

Thank you
smile.png
i am glad to have her but she is deffinatly a attention hog LOL
she is so pretty , has great house manners, and is sweet i don't understand how someone can abandon a animal knowing what happens to most strays
But

Last edited:
I love her coloring too
smile.png
I think they should have brought her to the SPCA instead of dumping her in a strange place they didnt know me i couldve been a cat hater for all they knew

they deserve a good
rant.gif
for what they did ... no animal deserves that
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom