Looking for baby pigeons for sale!

ElenaTravis

Hatching
Jul 6, 2023
Hi!! I have been looking for a pigeon but I can't seem to find anyone selling babies. I'm located in Cockeysville MD and can do pickup! If anyone on here is willing to sell young pigeons about a month or so old please let me know! thank you :))

Are you looking for a single pigeon to keep as a house pigeon???
There are a number of pigeon fanciers here on BYC, but of course you need one near you. Have you considered checking Craig's list??
Is there a particular breed of pigeon you have in mind??
Consider looking into feed stores that sell pigeon feed. Their feed is somewhat different from Chicken feed, so stores that carry such would also have pigeon fanciers visit on occasion. (to resupply) You may look at a bulletin board in such stores with messages. Some may be pigeons for sale.
I know a particular feed store in my area, that sells pigeons quite often. They also sell baby chicks as well.
Last, but not least,,, seek out live poultry stores that may be within travel distance from you. I know of a few in Chicago area, that sell pigeons, and rabbits, and other live birds as well. Some of the pigeons for sale, are meat bird pigeons, but not all. Pigeon fanciers bring their extra racing pigeons,,, that are not fast flyers to such places as well.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and :welcome

Hi!! I have been looking for a pigeon but I can't seem to find anyone selling babies. I'm located in Cockeysville MD and can do pickup! If anyone on here is willing to sell young pigeons about a month or so old please let me know! thank you :))
I have pigeons, I'm in pa, they are wild, caught in the barns of numerous Amish folks....text me if you still are interested 717-377-0548

Hi I'm in King George VA right across 301 bridge. I have pigeons if your still interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is this awesome animal auction in new park pa they have a website on andy Grothe auctioneer site the next one is Friday
April 12 they always have pigeons
every single time when I've been there.They aren't babies but you could try to buy just one of each gender and hatch out some babies

Back
Top Bottom