Looking for testers.

txcarl1258

Songster
9 Years
Sep 11, 2010
Pleasanton
Hello everyone I am looking for 3 to 4 people to be my "guinea pigs" for my scovy eggs. I have never shipped eggs before so I am willing to send a few people some eggs for just the cost of shipping. By agreeing to this I will not be held responsible if your eggs arrive broken or do not hatch. Currently I have 3 scovy hens and one drake. They just started laying, but with this recent cold weather I am going to wait to ship until the weather gets a little warmer. I will do my best to send 6 to 8 eggs in each batch. If you are interested please reply below. Thank you.

I have gotten a lot of requests on shipping costs. How do I determine the cost to a certain zip code? I was planning on using a flat rate priority box. Would it be the same everywhere?

usps.com has a way to look up shipping based on zip code, package type, and weight.

Hello Carl
I am in mo. Down by the Ar state line
I am 65yrs young when it comes to my biddies
My flock is a mix of any eggs I have hatched I am now hooked on brooding. Each time I feel like I am waiting to see My SURPRISE. I giggle each time
I just started last year. When I thought I love this. Why can't I sell eggs at our farmers market.so I started hatching
I hatches about 43chickens. They don't stand still long enough for me to count. My older biddies are great but now my young ones give me 4 dozen a day soon I will be ready for my first day at the farmers market . I have 5 white ducks 6geese and 4Turkey's I wasn't to lucky with hatching turkeys. they all should start laying this spring I will try again
I was thinking of getting a few red sex links . To grow my flock. what do you think of them . I do want to add some colorful eggs .I think they will look prettier to sell .old ladies like pretty.
My sister lives in Florida she mails me any thing she can fit in that post office box for $6.00 she put 2Africa violet plants in a zip lock bag. Filled the bag with air wrapped them in bubble wrap. No
She marked the box breakables. It arrived safe and sound she has done the same with dishes. I collect tea cups. She mails them
If you would like to try it with eggs I will pay for it
P.S. don't tell me what eggs you send I love a SURPRISE
P.S. don't tell your wife to get on here. I just found it 3 days ago. I am hooked
If she gets hooked. Who will do the chores. Lol
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom