Lord Featherington is a lord, right? EE at 12wks

Thanks so much for all of the responses! I’d posted about 4-5 weeks ago and those who responded thought cockerel, and I thought the coloring and size were more indicative of males as well. I’m not at all sad about the pullet responses today but had really tried to face reality and get prepared! Perhaps this lord will need to be a lady instead!

Thanks so much for all of the responses! I’d posted about 4-5 weeks ago and those who responded thought cockerel, and I thought the coloring and size were more indicative of males as well. I’m not at all sad about the pullet responses today but had really tried to face reality and get prepared! Perhaps this lord will need to be a lady instead!
She’s definitely a lady! ❤️

Through my experience with Easter Eggers, I have found that their size varies a ton. Some of mine are extra large, and some of the others are bantam-sized. One of my Easter Eggers, who unfortunately passed away, even had what looked like sickle feathers despite being a pullet. They are quite weird birds, but Easter Eggers are very easy to sex once you learn what to look out for. Your Easter Egger's coloring is also usually not the indication of a cockerel, unless the wing bows are colored differently from the rest of the body.

Go On What GIF by NETFLIX

Lord Featherington is a Lady Featherington.

Back
Top Bottom