Mahonri's 2nd Annual NYDHatch, watching them grow...

Alrighty, Mary twisted my arm, I'm back in the hatch.
ep.gif
She's gonna give me some of her "surprise" eggs that she's getting tomorrow and some Icelandics.
celebrate.gif
I'll probably put some of mine in there too.

So, I know it usually takes 3 weeks to ensure pure eggs. My roosters have been separated for 9 days now. What's my percentage for pure eggs? About half? If I'm gonna have the bator going, I want to put my wellie eggs in too!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Gah. Do we really have to post pics of ourselves? I am so chunky right now...

Peer pressure.

36979_img_7226.jpg

36979_img_6974.jpg

larissa1-415x311.jpg

New Years Eve is my 23rd wedding anniversary to my best friend, conspirator and the BEST husband I could ever hope to have. Normally we go right to bed after midnight not this year though I'm sure he'll be in his chair saying he's awake
lau.gif
WE just have to figure out where we're going for dinner that's not an easy task and the next day I go to Montana de Oro for my annual New Years Day horseback ride and dinner with my girlfriends and maybe my nieces....wow what a schedule when I write it down at least I wont be opening the incubator...I wish it had bigger windows but I'm going to put some in the incu-cube I should be able to take picture of any chicks in that one....

To those participating in the hatch... I do not have a bator or eggs but will be happy to do my part and buy an extra pullet or two from a northern California/bay area BYC-er if anyone out here has any available from the New Year's hatch! It would be cool to have one of the New Year's Day hatchlings!

Maybe by this time next year, we'll have a bator and can participate. That would be most awesome!

Quote:
Damn, I'm GOOD!
ep.gif
I should be a hostage negotiator or something. She went from not hatching to put every oval object in her possession in the bator.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom