Mahonri's First Annual New Year's Day Hatch/Jan 2010

Congratulations to everyone with New Year's babies !! What a great way to celebrate 2010! Mahonri, I can't wait to see your pics of the baby BCMs we got our eggs from the same person/place so I wanna see what mine will look like when they hatch lol.

*ho-hum*........still just chirping and rocking.......*sigh*

LOL! Sometimes the quiet non-rockers are the one you have to watch out for.
smile.png
Just when you least expect it your going to have 20 babies running around in there.

Congrats on all babies so far!

C'mon Chick Chicks!!

Quote:
No, but it sure is disappointing, with so many others pipping already! Hopefully when we get home from our friends house tonight, there will be at least some pips!!
wink.png
Good news is that my two new hovabators came today, so this is officially my LAST hatch in my pooey old LG!!
jumpy.gif

So my chicks were supposed to hatch YESTERDAY I only had 2 chicks and one died in the shell (breech).

So now I have piping all over the place.

6 eggs with 4 pips.

Little loner chick is in the brooder living it up.

Congrats to those with successful hatches . Spending my NYE waiting to see who has the last chick of 2009 and the first of 2010 . Good luck to all and a Happy New Year .

6:30PM update:

No changes.

2 FBCM fluffed up and running around the 1588.

4 W/BW eggs pipped in the 1588, 3 from my coop1 & one from Jean

1 GCM X Delaware pipped from my coop2... the only one in the Brinsea.

Humidity in the Hovabator still seems high. 81% & 66%... wish I knew which one was correct.

I am SOO tempted to just pic the two chicks out and put them in the brooder. but I don't want to mess it up for the chicks that have pipped.

They are both over in the corner where the fresh air must be coming in (where the turner wire was)

Back
Top Bottom