Making a big deal out of changing my siggy...

amystours

Songster
11 Years
Feb 23, 2008
Alexandria, Louisiana
I'm having to remove Kit Kat from my siggy. My hubby called me the other day right when I was walking into work and told me that we had lost her.

He said she had gone to the road and had gotten hit right by our mailbox. A family friend was the first to see her, and she was still warm, so it's a blessing she didn't have to stay out there before one of us noticed her.

We've had her for three years and have never, EVER seen her even NEAR the road, she was quite terrified of cars even cranking up.

I'm gonna miss her so much, I can't imagine a house without a cat. There's an old yellow tom that hangs around here, and even comes in through Kit Kat's door and eats her food with her, but he's just a stray, not one we raised. He's welcome to still come, we haven't put the food away, but I seriously doubt he'll become a house cat, he's too spooky.

Just had to say something, feels a little better. I couldn't, of course, do my mourning at work, where I am supposed to grin ear to ear all day and ask others how they are doing. I guess the forum is my "therapy". Thanks for listening, y'all.

I am so sorry for your loss.
sad.png

Oh man what a sad tale. There is are once in a while one of those special pets like that that you really connect with in a unique way, and its so sad to lose them. Especially when they're young! My condolences.

Back
Top Bottom