Making the most of it.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by lindalouly, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Outpost JWB

Outpost JWB Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2014
    Ohio
    Sleep in? Relax? What's that? PJs? LOL! Just kidding! Sounds wonderful and I'm happy for whomever gets to actually live this life style....I, on the other hand, have had to work every Saturday since I started at the bank in March 2015. Before that, I worked retail for 17 years, which was pretty much every Saturday as well. BUT, on the bright side,

I am off work every Sunday.
    I have "banker's hours". LOL!
    I just got full time and will be eligible for benefits next month.[​IMG]
    I am home every night by 6:45pm.
    And last but not least, I have a huge pot of chili in the crock pot waiting for me when I get off work today![​IMG]

Even on Sunday, I get up really early to go walking with my cousin. I'll sleep in when I'm dead[​IMG]

Hope you all have a good day! Off to work I go.

2. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Hi Kat!!! Welcome!!!

3. lindalouly

I've worked grocery all my life!!! I get missing out of weekends and holidays. But banker hours sound awesome. You can sleep when you die as long as it's not your job digging your grave. Lol. Have a wonderful day at work outpost and I hope all your clients are pleasant today.

4. lindalouly

It's Halloween today. Got four boys that have decided they want to dress up last minute.... Is it possible to turn my four sons into daughters instead and keep it that way[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. lindalouly

Congrats @Outpost JWB !!!!!!!!!!!

6. lindalouly

[​IMG]
    Its a flooding Happy Halloween in the great Northwest.

7. Jchicken311

Jchicken311 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2014
    Texas
    Wow its pretty bad over there, we had some bad flooding yesterday. It has dialed down today and its supposed to come back wednesday I think.[​IMG] Broke records for most rain in a month and a few other records broken too. Happy Halloween![​IMG] LOL

8. lindalouly

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. lindalouly

Yesterday went well!!! Which is good cause Halloween has never been easy for me. Had fun painting everyone's faces and taking the little ones out in the down pouring rain. Had finger sandwiches and pizza and chips out and we watched dark sky. Family was all together except for husband. He worked but his mom came to help and spend the evening with us. I hope everyone one had a great Halloween!!! Today is all about my Seahawks. So a day of fun friends and food then Monday this little lady is gonna rest! Have a great day everyone

10. lindalouly

[​IMG]
    Mom, don't embarrass me in front of my friends

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by