Malay Chick Growth Thread

Pics
Thoughts on this anyone? I believe this was supposed to be a female Malay, but it's taller than all the others, has some blue markings coming through, and acting more like a roo. However the tail seems more female. Thoughts?? Second pic is an updated one of the "questionable" boy. Ignore his pen mates, I'm moving birds around today, so they're only temporary 🤣

IMG_20210616_125501_921.jpg
IMG_20210616_125945_922.jpg

Thoughts on this anyone? I believe this was supposed to be a female Malay, but it's taller than all the others, has some blue markings coming through, and acting more like a roo. However the tail seems more female. Thoughts?? Second pic is an updated one of the "questionable" boy. Ignore his pen mates, I'm moving birds around today, so they're only temporary 🤣

View attachment 2721185View attachment 2721200
The first one is 100% Female.

The second one looks to be a cockerel. I like your Black Spangled boy.

View attachment 2721185View attachment 2721200
The first one is 100% Female.

The second one looks to be a cockerel. I like your Black Spangled boy.
Looks more like a normal wheaten and a blue spangled to me. I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom