~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww noooo! R.I.P Stella
hit.gif

Liz, Im so sorry!
I know how hard it is to tragically lose a well- loved bird.
Its so sudden and heart breaking.
Its good to celebrate her life, her offspring and the good memories.
She was a special hen, who got a lot of love in her life!
Stella is gone..... but never forgotten.
hugs.gif

Here is one for Cannonball too!
hugs.gif

If you think of anything I can do, let me know.
~Jessi

Amigo will be 5 months old on Sunday. He's sort of a pumpkin and dark blue color.

amigo2.jpg

I use a soft leather leg leash to work with some of my birds.
They quickly abandon their escape attempts and begin to just hang out.
I'm gonna sell him for $20, or $50 if somebody wants to take his 2 Brothers too.

I'd like to maybe ship birds in the future. I'd wire apples and corn on the cob to the inside of the box for them.
I've seen people quoting a price of $50 for the special box and shipping charges.
Does anyone know where you get these boxes?

Forgot to mention that I weighed him a week or so ago and he was 12.2 ounces.
I figure he'll be a Class B at full size.

Last edited:
A friend of mine is in need of Roos (he's got all pullets, go figure). I'm texting him, but they'd need to be shipped to Texas.

Quote:

DSCN1180.jpg
pic of the first five that hatched from eBay eggs today. They're at least a little uplifting.

It is not nearly as heartbreaking as losing a dear companion but we lost one of our favorite young coturnix today to my cats, with no clear understanding of how they got her. She survived all day but subcomed to her injuries this afternoon. So today I share a small portion of your pain. RIP little guys... You will be missed

Quote:
Right now I think they are too young to tell. They will change, change some more, then when you think they're done, POOF - they change again
lol.png
Especially since they aren't a single color. The pullet might be a Wheaton color, but the roo will keep changing, according to my experience.

recent pics taken yesterday
35748_new_bunny_017.jpg

Fred is finding his voice and it is soooo cute
35748_new_bunny_016.jpg

35748_new_bunny_018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom