Male Indian Runner Duck - very tame - needs to find a new happy home in Portland, Oregon area

jennytg3

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 1, 2010
portland
I have a wonderful male fawn and white Indian runner duck, Echo, that needs to be re-homed to a loving family. I raised him from a chick and held him every day, so he is very tame. You can even hold him like a baby. He is very healthy and has a great personality but I have two other female ducks, one of which is very delicate with a hurt wing, and he's too rough with the lovin' so I need to find him a new home.

He's a little aggressive with me because he sees me as the competitor to his 'ladies', but is super nice and friendly to my husband and all the other people who have duck-sitted for us.

If you're looking for a pet-type of duck, or just a well-mannered duck to sire some little duckies of your own, and live within driving distance of the Portland, Oregon area, please message me and we can chat. I'm asking $4 for him as I want to give him to someone who actually wants him. Would consider trade for a female duck or chicken as well. I can also drive him out to you, partly for your convenience and partly so I know what type of home he is going to. I really want to make sure he gets a good home! He is a fabulous duck.

Here's some pics - one of him, one of him and my cat so you can see how tame he is, and one of his brother's kid so you can see how cute his little babies would be.

Last edited:
Hi there,
Desperately trying to find a few more runner ducks for our 5 acre area. We have one male who needs a playmate as he isn't getting along with our younger chickens we had hoped to raise him with. Do you still have these or any available? I'm in Washougal WA and will drive to meet you!
Thanks
Jen
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom