Male vs. female

My dog is ok with them, when he sees them he doesn't go insane like if he saw a squirrel. And if we say no, he just walks away and is fine. I think he is starting to understand that they are to be left alone. We think moe might actually be a he, but moe is still pretty young, so we dont know for sure. We are getting a new coop for them and are hoping that if we let our dog near the coop but tell him to leave them alone, he will understand that they are family. It would be cool to get another duck to join waffles!
thumbsup.gif

Lol thanks, it is defiantly a new experience having a duck, but i hope we can get more ducks in the future! Do you have any ducks?

Lol, i wish but we cant handle that many especially with our dog, lets see, i have two dogs, two cats, two parakeets, a bearded dragon, lots of fish, used to have horses, 1 chicken, and of course, 1 duck.

Lol, i wish but we cant handle that many especially with our dog, lets see, i have two dogs, two cats, two parakeets, a bearded dragon, lots of fish, used to have horses, 1 chicken, and of course, 1 duck.
I have 4 dogs. and 8 pond goldfish
big_smile.png
It's really not so hard once you get the hang of it. Only draw back is I don't go on vacation but it's not a draw back to me anyway I'm a home body.

LOL, you've only started!
I have 4 dogs. and 8 pond goldfish
big_smile.png
It's really not so hard once you get the hang of it. Only draw back is I don't go on vacation but it's not a draw back to me anyway I'm a home body.
This is true, that is the main downside, otherwise i love having my day filled with the adventures of the animals.

Ok so we are about to go to the store to get some feeder fish for waffles. Is he too young for feeder fish? he is seven and a half weeks old.

Ok thanks it this might seem weird, but is it ok to give him the same grit we give to our parakeets? he also forages around on all these little rocks though most are too big and he spits them out.

Ok thanks it this might seem weird, but is it ok to give him the same grit we give to our parakeets? he also forages around on all these little rocks though most are too big and he spits them out.
Yes it's the same only for caged birds it's much smaller but for a Mallard probably would be just about right.

Back
Top Bottom