Marans Thread - breed discussion & pictures are welcome!

What does everyone think of greenfire farm marans quality? Anyone on BYC bought breeds from greenfirefarms?

in general I have not seen any quality birds from GFF. heard too many horror stories about sick birds poor quality.....they seem way over priced and don't have any customer service.

I saw an ad local for some Marans that came from GFF and I would not have paid any money for the ones they were selling.

it is hard to find Marans with breeder qualities. lots of culling no matter who you get them from.

Wow they really have a fancy store and very detailed descriptions! Where can I find posts and pictures from people who purchased from there?

Does anyone have QUALITY PURE marans?

Is there anyone on who bought their ayam cemani where I can see their pictures of birds and comments?

Last edited:
Ok search :) ididnt see where to make a new thread to ask an this probly shouldn't be a new one.. Do people sell fresh eggs and ship them? I'm just not finding anything around here and a relative who I would have to travel to usually doesn't have enough eggs to sell since they are reserved for family

I'm guessing with shipping costs not worth it. When I'm in a situation for raising animals I will get chickens ASAP

Last edited:
IMG

Back
Top Bottom