March Hatch-A-Long

They get alot of crap but I like them, this is the fourth hatch in this one and iv'e only had two dead in shell out of all four.
I have this batch currently in my LG still air one with the turner, and this hatch is already coming along better than the ones that were in my Farm Innovator's one that I used for my last hatch that I only got 1 lonely chick from.

The whole family their first night.:)
20190404_020939.jpg

They're a strange batch, believe it or not they are nearly silent even with eight of them. I'm not complaining but it isn't the norm.:)
They are extremely cute all lying in a circle. Actually, that's kind of strange that they are forming a circle with most of their heads facing outwards...Cute either way though.

Well, I have several eggs set to hatch today, and one definitely peeped at me when I picked it up, so hopefully I'll have some new babies soon. I think all of these d'uccles should be porcelains, but we'll see.
Millies and black mottles duccles here but not very confident due to temperature issues the last few weeks. Can't wait to see pics of your porcelains :love

Back
Top Bottom