March Hatch-A-Long

Pics
However they wouldn’t hatch till the 29th..the Easter Hatch along starts the 30th..sooo I just don’t think I’ll be able to join in..maybe set few days later or something..I’ll for sure be in it next year now that I know about it
I'm in the same position, just set eggs today so won't join Easter Hatch a Long

I'm in the same position, just set eggs today so won't join Easter Hatch a Long
Ahh so a day ahead of me..I wanna let them settle so I figure set them in first thing in the morning...this is my first hatch super excited and nervous..want a good result...was 10+ eggs I’m hoping there’s twelve none broken ! And hoping to get at least half hatched of course I’m hoping for more but 50% my first time and shipped eggs I’ll be beyond happy! Want a good rooster and some good hens..then going with another breeder of same breed and hoping to get the same..time will tell!!

I just found this thread, we have 33 eggs in, staggered, 17 should hatch Tuesday the 12th, the rest the 18th. This is our first incubator hatch, the fhe last time we had chicks we had a broody hen who we brought in the house with the chicks and she took care of them.
With these little guys we don't know how we will keep them warm yet, my husband found this brooder thing called Titan incubators, 30 cm x 30 cm, EUR 45.00
Does anyone know this product or this type of system? Would you recommend it or not and does this price seem about right?
We can't wait to see our little chicks and seeing your pictures is making the wait even harder!

Day six or seven. I can't remember! six of the dozen eggs are coming along very well, and I think I have others as well. All the air cells are very wobbly, so I'm a bit nervous. I did pencil the air bubbles today to keep an eye on them. Fingers crossed for a good hatch!

Attachments

• IMG_20190307_111000177.jpg
    IMG_20190307_111000177.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 8
You got it! I was very hesitant to send him packing to the camp since he was a $24 egg, hatched accidental roo. @less than a year he fathered over 70 chicks that paid for my Brinsea. He was verile and gorgeous but attacked my wife few times and I got kids. He attacked me but I was quick. The 4 roosters I got now were from him and were gentle as can be.
Too bad he got to be a jerk...he was so nice looking.

Back
Top Bottom