MAY 15th OXFORD, MAINE CHICKENSTOCK @ TSC 9-2pm

MainelySeramas

Songster
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
Who will be going to the Oxford Chickenstock? And what are you bringing?

OXFORD CHICKENSTOCK @ TSC, ON MAIN STREET IN OXFORD 9AM TO 2 PM.

I am bringing:
Buff Orpington Chicks 5 to 9 weeks
Golden-laced Polish 5 weeks I will also trade for some silkies! Perfer Black, Gray or Blue or Splash!
Cochin Bantams (frizzles AND SMOOTHS) 5 weeks
Also Have Hatching eggs in Golden laced polish, Cochins, Buff orpingtons! No Serama eggs, Hens are setting!

Tiny Tim will be going with us! He is a micro Serama.

Hope to see a lot of BYC's there! And hoping for a nice day!

Last edited:
I also have a small flock of Golden Laced Polish for sale! Flock consists of 2 roos and 6 hens, White egg layers, getting between 4 to 6 eggs a day!
Anyone interested should contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
7083_mottleroo1104.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Nancy & Joanie for posting this a quick mention, its going to be running from 8 am - 2 pm. The physical address is 1272 main street, Oxford, ME (its on route 26 right before/after Walmart)
The phone number for the Oxford Walmart is 207-743-7200 and its shaping up to be a nice event that a lot of folks are asking about.
This will become a annual event, no second events in the fall unless someone else wants to take over and I would be more then happy to share knowledge, signs etc.
We will be having a couple raffle baskets, chili and hopefully steamed hot dogs to raise money to reimburse us for the expenses of this event.
Hope to see you there, Scooter is still with us and will be joining in on the festivities as usual!

Last edited:
I will bring a couple of Gray Seb goslings if there is any interest. They are females, will be 3 weeks old and should be curly. $50.00 each and I can send pics of them and the parents (or I'll bring pics of the parents). If others hatch in time, I may have a few day old+ gray and splashes. These are from VERY good Holderreads stock. Might have a couple of Black Copper Marans if they hatch, also. I'll list more as they hatch!

Last edited:
Hi Banter! Glad you could join in! Hopefully it will be a nice day to get out and meet other chicken folk from the area! Hope to see you there!

Quote:

" Gray Seb goslings" Holy Hannah, those are pretty rare, aren't they! At shows I've only seen 1 or 2!
I have not heard if Bill Morisson will be coming to test birds for AI or Typhoid Pollorum (sp), he has been asked.

Hey guys, I ordered BYC bumper stickers and magnets, also a travel mug for myself and all I can say is wow, they have come in the mail today at 4 business days! Holy Hannah, we have stickers for sale too!

Quote:
I may be the only one to have these for sale in Maine-not sure. I sold my first gray goslings last year in NE. There are a number of people in NE that have whites. Where is everyone? Is there another thread on this Chickenstock?

Mom of one, sister to two others-Zoey
goslings774.jpg

Last edited:
No banter, its hard telling if there is another list. I am now just wandering back into the thread that Mainelyserma's and Joanie posted. To be honest, I've had a lot of "stuff" go on in my life and basically got out of the habit to come here. It was always so fun to chat back and forth until garbage begins. So, heres in hopes that I can join back in with people. If all else fails.... eh, never mind! Glad you are back around!

Back
Top Bottom