MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

I'm down an egg. One of the marans eggs had a Crack, eggtopsy showed no growth anyway so either way it was a dud.
29 still cooking though.
fl.gif

Caught up on the thread and plan to join. Put eggs in lockdown last night and will start collecting today for the next batch. Might try to get something special but chances are I will still be setting my backyard mutts. It seems to work, they are easy to move when I wind up with too many. Since I don't have a lot invested I can move them cheap to help cover the feed bill.

Caught up on the thread and plan to join. Put eggs in lockdown last night and will start collecting today for the next batch. Might try to get something special but chances are I will still be setting my backyard mutts. It seems to work, they are easy to move when I wind up with too many. Since I don't have a lot invested I can move them cheap to help cover the feed bill.
woot.gif
Glad you're joining us!

Sweet. Welcome over.

Every single one of the shipped WH eggs that I set is developing :eek: It's a good thing I decided to put some of the overflow eggs in my hatcher and incubate them there instead of trying to overfill the Brinsea because none of them are getting pulled. I need another Brinsea. Maybe with my tax return...

Back
Top Bottom