Michigan Chickenstock 2010 updated 3/13

Hi, I am new to this chicken lifestyle and I have seen many references on BYC to "chickenstock", can someone please explain what, where & when this event is and is it something as a new chick mom I should plan to attend?

Redsmum, Chickenstock is enjoyable if you've been raising chickens for years or just thinking about getting your first one. It's a wonderful opportunity to share some time with people who enjoy raising chickens and better still understand why you find chickens fascinating. Many are bringing birds to sell or trade so it a good place to find that chick you didn't know you needed.
You need not worry about feeling out of place as there are no strangers at our affair. It's also a good opportunity to put faces with the names we've come to know on BYC. Last year, our first, we came together to share a meal and a smile and came away wondering how the day passed as quickly as it did.

Beautiful work Granny. I hope I win them as they would look wonderful on my hand carved solid oak night stands.

Cant wait for the Chickenstock. Going to finally put a face to some of the names.

DH bought some measuring cups and spoons with chicken shaped handles to give away at chickenstock. He bought these in December in anticipation of the next chickenstock.
cool.png
lol.png

Hi everyone.

I know this is a Chickenstock get to gether. But I'm trying to find someone with true Texas A&M Quail. I'm wanting to get started with them.

I've been looking 18 months and have not found any. Maybe someone in the group has some for sale.

Thanks

Irene

Southeast Michigan

Back
Top Bottom