Michigan Chickenstock 2010 updated 3/13

10233_chickenstock_pickup.jpg
Too bad we all could get signs like this. Chickenstock is only a month away.

Quote:
Why can't you, you can buy magnetic sheets that can be printed on with any computer printer then just put a protective lamanate cover on it LOL. Just a thought

Quote:
Why can't you, you can buy magnetic sheets that can be printed on with any computer printer then just put a protective lamanate cover on it LOL. Just a thought

Friend of mine does car magnetic advertising, also vehicle body wraps. Bet I could get him to do it for cost LOL Wouldnt that be fun?

Michigan Bird and Game Breeders Association is having their Charlotte Sale at the Eaton County Fairgrounds June 12, 6 a.m. to noon. Same County. Same Day

Today I sent a letter to Lansing's Channel Six television station telling them about Chickenstock and suggested they might like to come do a "feel good" story about the growing phenomena of raising backyard chickens.

Chickenstock is getting closer. Ya'll are lucky I'm an honest man. Today Schultz for Indiana sent a package with items she graciously donated for our raffle. The box contained several chicken saddles of various sizes, kitchen towels and oven mitts with chickens on them, home made hot chilli sauce, and salsa. Who every is lucky enough to draw them will be very happy.

Hey Michiganders, hope you all enjoy the prize pack we sent to you. I know we will enjoy yours for sure.
I hope you have a great success, please feel free to ask for help should you need it.
~Schultz~

Back
Top Bottom