Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I just don't get it either. I think once you start it just snowballs. Before you know it you don't know who you told what. AND how can you feel good about yourself?

I have bouts of CRS myself. DH thinks I'm losing my mind
smile.png

Morning all!!!
smile.png

Looks as everyone is busy. The weather is getting colder and the wonderful white stuff is coming across the plains to say Hello.
lol.png

Could anyone tell me what would kill a chicken and drag it under a fence? It was not dug up it was more pushed up and out of the way? Any help would be great.

Quote:
raccoon. they drag through fencing like crazy. so will weasels and the whole weasel family. what damage was done to the body? that is usually tell-tale to the attacker.

Quote:
All ways go with your first instinct, I had issues with this selling chinchillas, and did other breeders i know. though the chinchilla world is small and word gets around fast, and the people that do that stuff get caught fast and no one wants to deal with them.

and then you wonder what really happened to your chickens.

Quote:
Ditto, So true Sam,
My mom always new when i was lying, i would look all around when i was a kid.

MJ that is so great, I need to lose about 15 to 20 lbs, but i'm to lazy, and i love to get, LOL
pop.gif

So does any know what my chester Roo has in him????

Quote:
raccoon. they drag through fencing like crazy. so will weasels and the whole weasel family. what damage was done to the body? that is usually tell-tale to the attacker.

No body just feather and blood at the kill spot. Actually had to look for the exit. Then my hound found another feather spot going into the wood/swamp. Their is no body that I have found yet.

Quote:
I'd almost bet money that you have a big coon. That's a pretty common technique. You might want to get some Golden Maldrin.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=3032435#p3032435

Thank you sir I have some I just keep forgetting that I have it. I think that I am to young to be forgetting or I just have so much going on.

My daughter asked it could be the deer. I told her that she is fruit loop. Then told her the it maybe blood sucking deer just in time for Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom