Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It was nice to meet you at Chicken Stock. I plopped my yellow chicken purse on your table as my DH helped herd your flock back to the yard. I don't know where you are in SE MI but we can help straighten your fool neighbor out! Get a motor cycle and run around the yard at 10pm! Just kidding she is lucky all you have are small animals. I lived in the D for awhile and there are much worse neighbors than people with birds! P.S. MOve to Ortonville

Chicken Stock was great! Met alot of cool folks and had a great time. Thank you all, Opa and everyone for doing this for us and making newbies like us feel welcome.

Hillbilly Hen (Laura) I sooo am in love with the Delaware cockeral you brought for us. He integrated into the group after only about a couple of hours of "cage time." The BSLs were like " OH Rock Star!!" groupies but he told them to back off and now they just follow him around like stalkers.
bow.gif
The reds are playing shy teases.. He roosted with everyone and they seem to be great.

Once again I'd like to thank everyone who attended Chicenstock. As I look at the posted pictures I am reminded of what a nice group of people ya'll are.

ChickwannaB Thganks again for current bushes. I love all berry producing bushes.

Keyt, so sorry to hear about your special duck
hugs.gif

HenoftheWoods, I am glad that the Del cockeral has settled in well. Sounds like he will be very "loved"
wink.png

ChickwannaB, I tried to pm you about the plants but your inbox was full.

Oh my Keyt, that had to be hard to go thru. Im so sorry for your loss. She looks like such a sweet duck.
I love mine, but the constant need to refresh pools etc could drive a person bankrupt.

They will all be happy when the grandson goes home, he likes to chase and scare them all. Bit of a handful. Im looking forward to it myself, taking the kayak and a fishing pole and heading for a calm pond.

Hope you all have a good week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom