Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.sue :

Quote:
Hi Chickmate, sounds like you're somewhere in the same area as I am. Glad to know that. Anyway a client of mine who travels that area was teasing me and saying he saw my chickens headed for the Z-bridge. Apparently there is someone on S13 who has chickens. A guy who has as old junk yard or something. I usually drive too fast down there to site see! Always see wild geese & their young but never a chicken.

Hey M.sue - Actually I got that clip off our local Detroit TV station web site. I live over here just across the river from Canada. If they ever attack us I'll be right in the line of fire! I live 30 miles south of Port Huron and 35 miles north of Detroit. Hope the poor rooster finds a safe place to live.​

M.sue :

Quote:
Put a fake egg or golfball in when take the real one. Mine have been laying for about 2 wks. now and I still have the golfballs in the nests.

Gonna have to get a few golf balls. My 5 yr old, he has no hesitation in stealing her egg. He wanted me to cook it already! LOL. I think I will just delegate the egg collecting to him. HEHHEE.​

Quote:
Hi Chickmate, sounds like you're somewhere in the same area as I am. Glad to know that. Anyway a client of mine who travels that area was teasing me and saying he saw my chickens headed for the Z-bridge. Apparently there is someone on S13 who has chickens. A guy who has as old junk yard or something. I usually drive too fast down there to site see! Always see wild geese & their young but never a chicken.

Hey M.sue - Actually I got that clip off our local Detroit TV station web site. I live over here just across the river from Canada. If they ever attack us I'll be right in the line of fire! I live 30 miles south of Port Huron and 35 miles north of Detroit. Hope the poor rooster finds a safe place to live.

Ahhhh....I see by your profile you are in the Southeast. So a missing Roo made it into the news, must be some special kind of Roo! As for being in the line of fire, just make sure to hide / protect your chickens!! lol

Last edited:
RaZ - score one for the chickens, It's great when they are able to defend their own honor!

I have to do some bragging, sorry. My son joined 4-H this May and it is his first year of Showmanship. He was soooo nervous that he wouldn't be able to answer the judges questions. But he got first in his class. He was so excited, but then so was I!
70972_p8254745.jpg

70972_p8254746_2.jpg

70972_p8254747.jpg

We call it the "White Trash Dog Door" It is easier than let the dogs in let the dogs out every five minutes.
barnie.gif
You will learn to love it!

Quote:
That's too bad
hugs.gif

:: sigh :: She just tried to run through a closed screen door....and yeah...she tore it.
barnie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom