Mike the Headless Chicken

Quote:
I just Googled it the one with Fred MacMurray? I must have seen that a zillion yrs ago! I'm putting it on my netflix list.....I need an old black & white movie fix, thanks for the info chicklady !
smile.png

Yeah, that's the one. When I first started raising chickens a dear old lady mentioned the movie to me & said I should see it. I had never heard of it at that time. I rented it first & enjoyed it so much I bought it. (Ma and Pa Kettle just crack me up! I started a collection of their oldies too, but this one still remains my favorite.) Hope you have a few good laughs - as they say, they don't make 'em like that any more.)
smile.png

Quote:
I watched the first two before duty called in the form of family dinner. The way that lady performed CPR on her hen in part one was really neat & in a way funny...but hey, it worked.

Quote:
They didn't eat him...I saw a clip with the farmer as an elderly man...he had him stuffed and he said he still saw him every day in his garage. It was sad...he looked like he was tearing up a bit. I imagine it would have been difficult for the farmer. On another clip, I saw that they received a lot of hate mail from people saying it should have been put down...there were several experts that determined he wasn't suffering.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom