Minnesota!

Help!! I have a fast question about quail. someone asked me to take a dozen 3 month old qail off their hands. Can they live in mn over the winter? Do they need heat? anyone think I should run as fast as I would from Ralphie's guineas? should I take them? am kind of tickled at the idea of quail eggs but have absolutley no info but bet someone here does.

off to search the forum before checking back for any advice!

If they are a species that is able to live in the north (not Mexican Speckled or California Quail) they should be fine with shelter and a place to huddle into/roost out of the elements. I am hoping to get quail in the Spring.

I can send you a Facebook group to join if you want to network with Quail people. There is a group I belong to there.

Yesterday I noticed on of my grandpas "steers" is actually a bull. When he was banded only one teste got in the tight band or the band slipped or snapped. Now we have to figure out how to rebamd a 150-200 pound bull calf. yikes

Very carefully. I am sure a vet could do it if you have a chute or get him wrangled somehow. I think that is about the size some ranchers who select breeders do theirs.

Very carefully. I am sure a vet could do it if you have a chute or get him wrangled somehow. I think that is about the size some ranchers who select breeders do theirs.
thumbsup.gif

out of ovations, but this is exactly what I was thinking...

my pup is just a mutt. I would need to win the lottery to afford a purebred. There is nothing wrong with a good mutt. The designer dogs are nothing more than mutts with fancy names.

@duluthralphie maybe you can come up with a designer name for mine.... just so she doesn't develop a complex or something.

my pup is just a mutt. I would need to win the lottery to afford a purebred. There is nothing wrong with a good mutt. The designer dogs are nothing more than mutts with fancy names.

@duluthralphie maybe you can come up with a designer name for mine.... just so she doesn't develop a complex or something.

Sure what is she a cross of?

Is this only for duluthralphie only or can we have a name the puppy contest
love.gif
wee.gif

Nikon that's a gorgeous dog. Mutt or no. So she's obviously part chocolate lab. What's the other part. Wow I like her color and looks. Good looking dog.

Youth opener this AM. DS limited in Canadian Geese. He's loving the new beretta 12 Ga. Now what shall we do with flying liver?

Teriyaki Jerkey.

Back
Top Bottom