miracle babies.

What day of incubation are you on? If in the early stages (one week or less), or the later stages (last week or so before hatching) your eggs have a better chance of surviving. The middle of incubation is the worst time for a power failure.

I'm not sure exactly how long they'll survive. What is the temperature in the incubator right now? This power failure will slow down their growth rate, no matter how long it lasts, and possibly kill them.

Hopefully, the power comes back on soon! For now, try wrapping a towel around the incubator, but don't cover the air holes.

What day of incubation are you on? If in the early stages (one week or less), or the later stages (last week or so before hatching) your eggs have a better chance of surviving. The middle of incubation is the worst time for a power failure.

I'm not sure exactly how long they'll survive. What is the temperature in the incubator right now? This power failure will slow down their growth rate, no matter how long it lasts, and possibly kill them.

Hopefully, the power comes back on soon! For now, try wrapping a towel around the incubator, but don't cover the air holes.
it finally come back on. I set the scovy eggs in the incubator the 17th. And the bantam eggs on the 26th. I'm on the last week of incubation for the bantam eggs and the scovy eggs are due the 21st

Back
Top Bottom