Miracle- Hello! guinea/chicken crossbreed

thats a pretty tail could you get a picture of her tail spread out for me
big_smile.png

Wow! I didn't even know such a cross was possible! This is really fascinating to me, and now I want one of my own!
love.gif
I don't care what anyone says, I think Miracle is absolutely beautiful and adorable! Maybe someday, as my flock does have both chickens and guinea fowl in it. Miracle is so adorable and interesting and awesome! I hope Miracle lives a long time and doesn't have a short lifespan... Seems like such a wonderful and sweet bird.
smile.png

Last edited:
Just wanted to say my thanks for sharing too
smile.png
I know nothing of guineas and new to chickens, but a very cool bird you have there. The feet are huge! Love the beard and look like some nice feathering starting on the back/sides. Look forward to future pics!

Quote:
I think the picture you saw is the one where the little guinea is behind Miracle. Its wing is spread out and it just looks like Miracle's tail. Is this the picture you are talking about?

39372_miracle8wk2.jpg

Quote:
18 weeks! Wow! That's a long time but if that's what's best I'll sure do it. I'll keep the other two guinea babies with Miracle so he won't be alone.

Thanks for the advice!

Quote:
I think the picture you saw is the one where the little guinea is behind Miracle. Its wing is spread out and it just looks like Miracle's tail. Is this the picture you are talking about?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/39372_miracle8wk2.jpg

LOL...I was thinking "Is that his TAIL???" too!!! Then I went back to other pictures...
lol.png

I just went back and read through EVERY posting (took a while) written about your little Miracle and his/her siblings. It's truly fascinating; thanks so much for doing the weekly updates. He sure has some beautiful coloring! I can't wait to see how they all shape up over the next several weeks!

Back
Top Bottom