mistaken roo?

i hope i can get ex-battery hens. but they are cranked up up to two years.. but they're in a good condition so they can last that long.

here's a video. just mute the audio. haha
big_smile.png

Quote:
yeah. but they're well ventilated and healthy, as u see their combs are bright red. and they're stacked in a way that they don't

poop on each other but... it lacks space. only the brown layers are free range. i dunno why.
hu.gif

Quote:
yeah. but they're well ventilated and healthy, as u see their combs are bright red. and they're stacked in a way that they don't

poop on each other but... it lacks space. only the brown layers are free range. i dunno why.
hu.gif

2 years isnt that old you will still get another few years out of them and let them finish there life happy im not sayin there not happy on the farm but.

I would not count on 'accidental' pullets in a cockerel order. Strange coincidence, but it just doesn't happen as frequently as cockerels in a pullet order.
roll.png

Yep up to a 10 % incidence of cockerels in pullet orders. You will NEVER get 10 % pullets in a cockerel order.

If you want _any_ pullets you need to order pullets.

Leghorns are NOT a good meat chicken breed.

If you want to eat them you should order a larger breed than Leghorns.

I'm sure the pet dog or cat would be happy with Leghorn Lunch of course....

If you don't want to eat them you shouldn't order multiple cockerels.

hi to all of you! good news. leghorn pullets are coming soon!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

i begged for them in a layer farm and gave me two because the owner is a friend of my uncle.
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

i feel sooo lucky! delivery is next week! im so excited!
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom