MJ's little flock

It raises a lot of questions in my mind. But most are best not thought about too deeply!
:lau :lau
I understand the fascination that would drive someone to study dinosaur poop, but I do wish the fascination was focussed on something in the now or for the future. Perhaps one day this insight into our own planet's history will pay off if we eventually colonise a new planet??

I need to learn this trick. I tried it on Dotty yesterday. I held her and she was very calm and then I carefully placed her back on the ground and she spun around and pecked me!
I can't blame her. That spunky girl is not acknowledging you as her superior. 🤣

Hello, our chicks hatched this week and we ended up with 20. Our first person came and picked up 11 chicks Saturday. The rest are in the broader for us.

I'm doing okay, no falls but still wobble often. I go take care of the birds daily and I really enjoy it. I still have headaches most days, my knee is still giving me problems and my wrist 🤷. I'm sure it will get better with time. I do have another angiogram Tuesday and then no more until next year.

How are things going for you and your beautiful girls ? I love seeing them and hearing how they are doing.
I'm glad to hear you are doing alright. Slow progress is better than no progress. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom