MJ's little flock

I thought I'd share another breakfast snap because you can see the lovely thank you card and little white chicken the tradies gave me as we said goodbye :D Ivy's eggs on ham on toast with the usual brew in the recently purchased Alfred Meakin marigolds teacup.

View attachment 2735131
Lovely! 🥰

The struggle against the pigeons, sparrows and finches is almost over. I've bIocked the pigeons access under the wide doors with bricks. The struggle against the sparrows and finches continues. Every time I block an entrance, they find another. The good news is that it only takes one brick to close off a sparrow door.

I thought I'd share another breakfast snap because you can see the lovely thank you card and little white chicken the tradies gave me as we said goodbye :D Ivy's eggs on ham on toast with the usual brew in the recently purchased Alfred Meakin marigolds teacup.

View attachment 2735131
That was very nice of the tradies! Maybe they were quite taken with your girls, like @RoyalChick ’s tradies when they were building the chicken palace.

That was very nice of the tradies! Maybe they were quite taken with your girls, like @RoyalChick ’s tradies when they were building the chicken palace.
One of the tradies mother is a chickeneer as it happens! ISA browns and Araucanas.

Back
Top Bottom