MJ's little flock

I thought you might from a picture you posted earlier.
I had a rather nice but small collection of coffee cups and saucers before I moved. I gave them away to the mother of our kids before I left the UK.

I don't recall a table photo that I've shared on byc that might have shown an antique teacup. I nevertake snaps of eggs if there's another person present and when I'm breakfasting aline, I use a contemporary teacup.

Sadly, I have only one hand-painted.

But lots of early transfer-ware and a little post-war austerity ware.

I wouldn't be surprised if the designs on some of the newer ones were printed on somehow.

One of my favourite things to do is invite people to choose a teacup. My neighbour up the street homes in on the hand-painted cup every time!

I don't recall a table photo that I've shared on byc that might have shown an antique teacup. I nevertake snaps of eggs if there's another person present and when I'm breakfasting aline, I use a contemporary teacup.
I'm pretty sure there's @ least one on my thread somewhere because I remember commenting how lovely it was. :)

Me too. :) One can only own so many chickens. One experiences the rest vicariously through one's friends. I am glad MJ looks like choosing chickens I have no experience with. So much more interesting!
I've decided to meet, greet, and pay for today but pick up tomorrow.

My reason is that I'm stopping at the fodder store en route to Aunty's house for a huge family bbq, which entails about 3 hours driving there and back home later. I don't like the idea of the pullets having such long drives at this tender age. Also, they'd have to be confined to their travel boxes for the duration of the bbq and undoubtedly the children will let them out and inadvertently hurt them at some point.

However I will take snaps for all of you today so you're not kept in suspense.

I'm pretty sure there's @ least one on my thread somewhere because I remember commenting how lovely it was. :)
I recall that photo and your comment, but not the tea cup.

I jumped to the conclusion the cup was contemporary because I was breakfasting alone that day, but it might've been antique.

Back
Top Bottom