MJ's little flock

I will try sharing some breakfasts - I am inspired by yours but a bit intimidated because yours are so beautiful and then there is the very untidy table!
Quite a few people have been put of by that table but remember photos can be cropped & all the junk suddenly disappears! šŸ¤£

Last edited:
OK MJ, here is this morning's breakfast. Left over biscuits make wonderful breakfast sandwiches when paired with Sydney and Sansa's eggs. I used one of Mrs BY Bob's tea cups for my coffee as well.

View attachment 2387714
Arrrrgh! Here we go again! Are you referring to scones? I don't see any sort of biscuit...:confused:;) And if it's not a scone & not a biscuit, what is it? :plbb

OK MJ, here is this morning's breakfast. Left over biscuits make wonderful breakfast sandwiches when paired with Sydney and Sansa's eggs. I used one of Mrs BY Bob's tea cups for my coffee as well.

View attachment 2387714
Yay!! That looks yummy and you couldn't possibly have a bad day when it starts off like this. Doesn't matter what life chucks at you, you carry a breakfast gifted from your hen friends in your tummy. And that represents a lot of joy!

Back
Top Bottom