MJ's little flock

I'll be home through to February.

It involves rather a lot of reading, thinking, extraction from notes, drafting, re-drafting etc. It's barely started although I've been mulling it over for a while. My noggin might surprise me with some quick ideas? I'll be on holiday, so there won't be any other work to do.

:barnie:he

I keep changing my mind about giving Mary eggs!

What do you think?

Yes, get her eggs before she gets much older.

No. Wait til after the book chapter and fox proofing are done.
You can always write @ night or very early in the morning & chick watch during the day ! though I'm pretty sure Mary won't need help. ;)

:barnie:he

I keep changing my mind about giving Mary eggs!

What do you think?

Yes, get her eggs before she gets much older.

No. Wait til after the book chapter and fox proofing are done.
Well, you did ask and I say wait. Sitting hens and hatching hens and then watching chicks and mums is a full time occupation.

I'm not surprised. Did the police say there had been other reports?
No, they didn't but from chatting with neighbours, I know of two other home invasions this week and in both of those he got all the way through the houses. In one case, the neighbours slept right through and discovered a measly $10 missing in the morning and the back door open (it appeared the burglar got in through a small bathroom window). In the second case, the neighbour went to the loo and thought he saw someone in his hallway but then thought he was dreaming so he didn't even report it. Then there was my case.

All three houses are without dogs. The houses with dogs have not had any problems.

You can always write @ night or very early in the morning & chick watch during the day ! though I'm pretty sure Mary won't need help. ;)
I think the writing will have to occur when my mind is sharpest. Or it will be an embarrassment in the long run.

I'll be home through to February.

It involves rather a lot of reading, thinking, extraction from notes, drafting, re-drafting etc. It's barely started although I've been mulling it over for a while. My noggin might surprise me with some quick ideas? I'll be on holiday, so there won't be any other work to do.
My thinking was that being reliably at home and on your own schedule would be rather good for looking after a broody. It will force you to take little breaks but allow you to finish the chapter.

Back
Top Bottom