MJ's little flock

How is it going? Do they accept your touch?
Mostly yes. Lulu quite likes the elevator ride. They are funny little things - it seems like their biggest fear is separation so they are easier to herd than to pick up as individuals. I can shoo them around quite easily by pushing in their little fluffy butts.

I remember a video you posted where you did that - it was lovely to see. I try to do the same with the Hooligans while they are still small.
It's lovely to be able to handle without drama. Lavender could be really difficult & getting swiped across the face by one of her wings was never any fun. She was so big she could usually get @ least one out to beat me with. 🙄

It's lovely to be able to handle without drama. Lavender could be really difficult & getting swiped across the face by one of her wings was never any fun. She was so big she could usually get @ least one out to beat me with. 🙄
I have the same problem with Mary, who's quite hefty. The underneath pickup has made a big difference to her peace of mind.

I'll be picking her up tonight because she and Peggy are going for a checkup tomorrow morning.

Here is Tegan’s roost. It’s a bit dodgy compared with the quality of the build but it should be sturdy enough. She’s not getting up there herself at bedtime, I have to lift her up. But she’s sleeping there.

View attachment 3114178

View attachment 3114179
Oh I see it down there under the ramp!

How are they getting on with the tarpaulin on the floor?

Back
Top Bottom