MJ's little flock

Thank you. Luckily I think I can avoid washing my hair (and maybe opening the wound again) until Sunday. By then I hope at least a thorough rinsing without bleeding will be possible. Maybe even a gentle shampooing.
The good part of bleeding a lot is that they also heal fast - my guess is you will be fine by Sunday as long as you don't do a deep scalp massage.

The good part of bleeding a lot is that they also heal fast - my guess is you will be fine by Sunday as long as you don't do a deep scalp massage.
That's good to know because I'd love to wash the dried blood and ointment out. It's already bothering me.

I have entered the excessive fatigue and headache portion of the clonk on my head. So I'm home from the office with only the most urgent tasks attended to. I've got a cup of tea and a muffin handy, the heater is going, and I'm sitting in my comfy chair. I'll be asleep soon even though it's only 11.30am. The plumber is coming at 1pm, so I'll set a 12.45pm alarm. Night night.

I have entered the excessive fatigue and headache portion of the clonk on my head. So I'm home from the office with only the most urgent tasks attended to. I've got a cup of tea and a muffin handy, the heater is going, and I'm sitting in my comfy chair. I'll be asleep soon even though it's only 11.30am. The plumber is coming at 1pm, so I'll set a 12.45pm alarm. Night night.
MJ you didn’t lose consciousness did you at any stage? If so you should haul yourself to the emergency room.
You made is sound like more of a cut than a hard knock, but if you are feeling tired I worry it may be more serious.

MJ you didn’t lose consciousness did you at any stage? If so you should haul yourself to the emergency room.
You made is sound like more of a cut than a hard knock, but if you are feeling tired I worry it may be more serious.
No I was awake through the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom