MJ's little flock

It’s not so much that he has to justify himself that it doesn’t appear to be available. He said he would keep investigating though. He and his wife Dr Nikki are so lovely.
Oh! I've just remembered Dr Nikki has seen your hens before and you found it a positive experience on the whole.

I actually don’t have a real dedicated place for my flock, but I’m thinking I should even if I’m the only one on the thread 😆😆😆 I am usually posting about my chicken children in this thread though -
I've found it extremely helpful to keep the flock's events in one thread. It makes it a lot easier to search for former sicknesses.

Hello! Dropping in to say hello. I hope everyone is doing wel!
Hi Michelle! It's been eventful at my place, with Mary developing slow crop. Fast forward two weeks and she's recuperating really well from surgery to repair a hernia and to remove accumulated fatty tissue that blocked off her digestive and reproductive systems. How's life for you? All good?

Oh wow! Good to know! I’m a “lap chicken” person myself haha. They sound like they would not be the best fit for me. So pretty though!
I love RIBH’s vorwerks, they are so striking, but she has had issues with them all along, and I think I would probably not ever get them.

Back
Top Bottom